Happy 50th Anniversary jon D

Chat about whatever interests you .. but no politics or religion please!
Viewable by Members and non-Members.

Happy 50th Anniversary jon D

Postby jackoj » 18 Jul 2013 18:04

All the very best John to you and your wife Lorraine on Sunday the 21/07/2013. Joyce and I hope you and your family have an excellent day of celebration and all goes well for you both. I know your health has not been at its best for a few weeks but cant wait to have you back posting on the forum when you are feeling better. Good luck mate, will be thinking of you all. jackoj. :D :D :D :D
Korg PA4X, Roland SL80
Image HAPPY PLAYING 2023
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
2020 January (Joint Winner); February (Joint Winner)
jackoj
Prolific Poster

Re: Happy 50th Anniversary jon D

Postby Craig » 18 Jul 2013 19:14

Hi John. Wishing you and your wife a lovely 50th Wedding Anniversary. Sorry to hear you have been ill too, my best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Craig

Postby Mike Bracchi » 18 Jul 2013 20:50

Hello Jon,

Congratulations to you and Lorraine on your 50'th Wedding Anniversary, I hope you both have a wonderful weekend :D

I trust that you are feeling better than you did when we spoke on the phone last week, just take things nice and easy mate .... the most strenuous thing that I do these days is lift a full brandy glass .... talking of which :lol: :lol:

Take care Jon, I look forward to listening to your music post again soon, all the best to you both :wink:
Mike Bracchi
Vintage Organ Group (Facebook)
Mike Bracchi

Postby Wally Gator » 19 Jul 2013 05:46

Congratulations to you and the misses Jon. I was just going to ask Mike if he knew why you weren't posting here lately. I guess I know now that you haven't been feeling well. Hopefully that will change soon and we hear from you soon. 50 years is really something to be proud of.
Wally Gator
Super Poster

Postby Jon D » 22 Jul 2013 15:39

Hello there Wally, Mike, Craig, and Jacko,
Thank you all for all your kind comments very much appreciated will try to get back as soon as I can hope you are all keeping well and keep the music coming catch you all later cheers my friends. :D :D :D
Jon D. 8) 8) 8)
Hi there I have played from the age of 13 and all my music is played in a sort of dance tempo style. Have worked in nearly all the North East clubs over the years. That gave me a good grounding. Cheers.
Keyboard: Tyros 5
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2021 April; November (Joint Winner)
2022 June; November
2023 January; August (Joint Winner)
Jon D
Prolific Poster

Return to Shooting The Breeze & General Chatter