Paul McCartney at the console of some old theatre organ.

Chat about whatever interests you .. but no politics or religion please!
Viewable by Members and non-Members.

Paul McCartney at the console of some old theatre organ.

Postby Mike Bracchi » 22 Sep 2013 07:11

Wotcha folks,

Whilst reading an article that caught my eye I came across this great photo of Paul McCartney at the console of some old theatre organ ...

As for the article; well, it's imaginative if nothing else - I think I'd prefer to think of it as a complete load of b******s :lol:

People do love conspiracies, what do you think .....

Download it Here:
www-trutv-com.pdf

Or

Read in PDF Viewer Here:
Please allow a moment for the document to load fully .... Best viewed by clicking on Image in the top right hand corner of the pdf viewer.
[pdfview]http://tierce-de-picardie.co.uk/tdpart/Beatles_ontruTV.pdf[/pdfview]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike Bracchi
Vintage Organ Group (Facebook)
Mike Bracchi

Re: Paul McCartney at the console of some old theatre organ.

Postby andyg » 22 Sep 2013 09:45

Ooh! PDF viewer is now working on this computer! Did you tweak something?

The article is indeed a lot of lobbocks, but as for the photo, in one of the Fab 4's films (Help, I think??) there was a scene where the boys came 'home' into nextdoor terraced houses. But when they went inside, all the houses had been knocked into one and Paul McC was seen riding the console of a theatre organ as it came out of its pit. Maybe this was a publicity still?
It's not what you play, it's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

Image .. Image
Visit My Website: http://www.andrew-gilbert.com/
andyg
Super Poster

Re: Paul McCartney at the console of some old theatre organ.

Postby Wally Gator » 22 Sep 2013 16:07

All of these clues are very clever. I do think this was a publicity stunt because it sounds just like something Paul and John would dream up. All of these clues have there signature all over them and fits their sense of humor and obscure way of thinking to a T. These guys were pranksters and loved doing these kinds of things. They pulled off one of the greatest Punks in the history of modern times in my opinion. :lol:
Wally Gator
Mega Poster

Return to Shooting The Breeze & General Chatter