14 Years Anniversary

Chat about whatever interests you .. but no politics or religion please!
Viewable by Members and non-Members.

14 Years Anniversary

Postby joso » 22 Oct 2013 05:48

Hi

Over the last 4 weeks I have updated "The Unofficial Yamaha Keyboard Resource Site" every other day. So today I lean back and celebrate the site's 14th birthday.

The latest updates contain many updates of my software, adding some new articles; adding links to many new style sites; adding links to many new sheet music sites, adding links to many music software sites, and much, much more (eg. Learn Video, MIDI documents, programming sites).

I'm ready for several years more, and will endeavor that my site will continue to be one of the world's best resources for Yamaha Keyboard enthusiasts.

You are very welcome to visit "The Unofficial Yamaha Keyboard Resource Site" on http://www.jososoft.dk/yamaha/index.htm - All the news are listed here.

Thank you for your attention
Jørgen

PS: Sign up for the site's newsletter on http://www.jososoft.dk/yamaha/nyhedsbrev.htm
joso
Active Poster

Re: 14 Years Anniversary

Postby andyg » 22 Oct 2013 08:25

As someone who uses some of your apps, and also gets his students to use them, can I say congratulations and thanks for what you've done for Yamaha keyboard owners over the years! :D
It's not what you play, it's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

Image .. Image
Visit My Website: http://www.andrew-gilbert.com/
andyg
Super Poster

Postby Fred » 22 Oct 2013 11:23

Hi Jørgen

I would also like to thank you for all the hard work that you have put over all those years, We would all be a lot worse off if it was not you your work. Indeed Yamaha themselves would be a lot worse off as I really believe part of the success of Yamaha Keyboards is actually down to you and the likes of Michael Bedeson. The other keyboard users are no way as well off.

It might be hard sometimes but please keep up the good work.

Fred
Fred
Active Poster

Postby Craig » 22 Oct 2013 11:53

Hi Jorgen. Congratulations for your site's 14th birthday
Craig

Postby Mike Bracchi » 22 Oct 2013 12:35

Wowsers .... 14 years, it's no wonder you have white hair :lol: :lol:

Congratulations Jørgen ....

I know how much you hate my banners :wink: :wink:

May I, on behalf of the 'global community' of Yamaha keyboard users, thank you for all you have so generously given to us over the last 14 years.

All the best for the future.

Mike
Mike Bracchi
Vintage Organ Group (Facebook)
Mike Bracchi

Postby Westgarth » 22 Oct 2013 20:36

Congratulations Jorgen

Using your conversions have certainly saved me years of work. Thanks for all you've done and allowing us to use them. Here's to the next 14 years!
Regards, Steve
Westgarth
Active Poster

Postby Eddie Smart » 22 Oct 2013 22:48

Good on you Jorgen, congratulations on being the premier Yamaha resources site for such a long time, may it continue. thank you.

Eddie.
Eddie Smart

Postby tomtomsf » 23 Oct 2013 00:48

Congratulations, Jørgen!

And, thank you for all you very hard work over these 14 years. Other sites have come and gone, but yours lasted and grew. It really is the Yamaha resource.
:D
Tom G.
Tyros 4
tomtomsf
Active Poster

Postby joso » 23 Oct 2013 11:48

Hi

Thank you to everyone who has replied to my message.
Thanks for the kind and warm comments and well wishes for the future. All this joys and touches me a lot.
I continue undeterred, but I will not promise you that it gets to 14 more years. 14 years is a long time on the internet, almost lifetime.

All the best!
Jørgen
joso
Active Poster

Return to Shooting The Breeze & General Chatter