Two questions about the latest organs on the market

Chat about whatever interests you .. but no politics or religion please!
Viewable by Members and non-Members.

Two questions about the latest organs on the market

Postby Abacus » 18 Nov 2013 20:04

Q1. How many organs have 3 sections for the upper manual, 3 sections for the lower manual and 1 section for the pedals that can also be split and layered?

Q2. How many organs have 16 sections that can be assigned anywhere on the organ manuals/pedals, and can also be layered and split anywhere over any number of notes on the manuals and pedals?

I ask these questions as these options are one of the many new features of the Wersi Sonic Organ so am curious.

Bill
Abacus

Re: Two questions about the latest organs on the market

Postby Mike Bracchi » 18 Nov 2013 20:55

Hiya Bill,

Are there any at all, and if there are, I reckon the only possible contenders would be Böhm and/or Thomas organs ... I don't think the big Allen organs have that much freedom to assign sections and voicing like the Wersi Sonic. :| but then again I could be hopelessly wrong :lol:

I keep meaning to ask Bill, can you get the Sonic in just a plain high gloss black finish, I don't know what you think, but to me, those awful speckles completely ruin the looks of what is a very attractive looking instrument :D

Not that I could ever afford one anyway .... :wink:

All the best,

Mike.
Mike Bracchi
Vintage Organ Group (Facebook)
Mike Bracchi

Postby Abacus » 19 Nov 2013 23:15

Hi Mike

They will do it in whatever colour you want, which in your case is the standard black that comes on the Verona & Scala models.

If you were to sell your BMW (But keep your Porsche, Ferrari and Bugatti Veyron) you could order one today.

Bill
Abacus

Postby andyg » 19 Nov 2013 23:41

As I said on the other forum, it sounds like Bill's got shares in Wersi! :D
It's not what you play, it's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

Image .. Image
Visit My Website: http://www.andrew-gilbert.com/
andyg
Active Poster

Postby Abacus » 21 Dec 2013 20:19

Picture 6 shows the advanced main screen, with other screen shots visible in the background of some of the other photos.

http://www.wersi-hochrhein.com/bild_g01.html

Enjoy

Bill
Abacus

Return to Shooting The Breeze & General Chatter