Frankfurt Musikmesse 2014

Chat about whatever interests you .. but no politics or religion please!
Viewable by Members and non-Members.

Frankfurt Musikmesse 2014

Postby Mike Bracchi » 15 Feb 2014 19:19

Wotcha folks,

In a little under a month today, on March 12th 2014, the Frankfurt Musikmesse will open to reveal all the new goodies for musicians all over the globe ... it will be interesting to see what will be new in the keyboard and organ world ... probably going to see 'zilch' coming from Yamaha since the Tyros 5 was only launched several months ago.

It's been over 3 years since the introduction of the Korg Pa3x, I would think that Korg must have something up their sleeves :wink:

I hear that there are plans for Ketron to reveal the use of a new, advanced technology keyboard engine that they begged, borrowed or stole from GEM/Galanti (DRAKE™ Technology), in their flagship keyboard, the Audya ... if this happens for sure, it will undoubtedly propel the Audya into new realms for keyboard workstations ... in all it's an exciting time 8)

Having just seen the launch of new Yamaha Stagea ELS-02 Electones it's possible we may see something new from Wersi, Thomas or Lowrey ... one can but hope :D

As always ... I have got the ferrets primed for any early or leaked info on anything of interest :wink:

Watch this space ........
Mike Bracchi
Vintage Organ Group (Facebook)
Mike Bracchi

Re: Frankfurt Musikmesse 2014

Postby LeoP » 25 Feb 2014 02:45

hello mike,
i recently had a go on a mini stagea in the hotel we stayed at in Thailand, i wasn't all that impressed myself. the news about the audya is interesting and maybe we will see a new pA4X as youv'e hinted :lol:
I like your new avitar picture, I bet there was 250 butts on that plane chewing holes in the seats :lol: :lol:
LeoP

Return to Shooting The Breeze & General Chatter