Andy G's website

Chat about whatever interests you .. but no politics or religion please!
Viewable by Members and non-Members.

Andy G's website

Postby andyg » 25 Feb 2014 09:25

Hi

I finally completed the update on my website at http://www.andrew-gilbert.com last night. Lots of new photos, some new and updated stories, more teaching materials, music and audio tracks to download.

I also had a 'training course' in HTML coding from my son - brain hurts now! So I'll be able to add extra goodies to it on my own a bit more often.

Please look in, hope you enjoy!

Andy G
It's not what you play, it's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

Image .. Image
Visit My Website: http://www.andrew-gilbert.com/
andyg
Super Poster

Re: Andy G's website

Postby Mike Bracchi » 26 Feb 2014 21:03

Hello Andy,

I visited your site this morning and I was entertained for over an hour browsing your gallery and reading 'it shouldn't happen to an organist' stories :lol:

Had me giggling at them, they are all nicely written - I think my favourite has to be The Andes 1493 Organ - what a wind-up :lol:

The site looks great and I will pop back and finish browsing soon, but for the time being, I must get on with sorting this one out as it needs a lot of remedial work at the moment - trouble is I don't know enough to go messing around with the html coding and I keep putting it off in fear of screwing everything up :D :D

Maybe I'll seek out a software man who can put a bit of time into sorting the forum fixes ... I suppose that will be something over 35 quid an hour I bet :roll:

Mike
Mike Bracchi
Vintage Organ Group (Facebook)
Mike Bracchi

Postby Jon D » 03 Mar 2014 12:00

Hi there Andy,
Had a look on your site liked the club stories as I played in the north east clubs tough but great people the saying is if you can work in the north east you can work any place in my area Sunderland a cat with a tail is a sissy. you have a very good site there and well worth a visit cheers my friend. 8) 8) 8)
Jon D. :D :D :D
Hi there I have played from the age of 13 and all my music is played in a sort of dance tempo style. Have worked in nearly all the North East clubs over the years. That gave me a good grounding. Cheers.
Keyboard: Tyros 5
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2021 April; November (Joint Winner)
2022 June; November
2023 January; August (Joint Winner)
Jon D
Prolific Poster

Postby Brian007 » 14 Mar 2014 20:08

Hi Andy
What a wealth of information on your website, I look forward to reading all your stories and your tutorials
Brian
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
2018 September (Joint Winner); October (Joint Winner); November (Joint Winner)
2020 February (Joint Winner); April (Joint Winner); June; October (Joint Winner)
2021 February
Brian007
Prolific Poster

Return to Shooting The Breeze & General Chatter