Oh my word ... is this the 4th, 5th or 6th Time?

Chat about whatever interests you .. but no politics or religion please!
Viewable by Members and non-Members.

Oh my word ... is this the 4th, 5th or 6th Time?

Postby Mike Bracchi » 31 Mar 2014 15:42

What .... no members and another new name?

Oh, wait a minute ... maybe emails have gone out saying he's been under cyber attack and was unable to hold off advancing viruses, worms and trojans resulting (yet again) in total data loss :twisted:

Am I gloating ... no, not at all

But I am still extremely vexed about how I was wronged and portrayed by this odious creature when I left CraftyMusic ...

And I am still p*****d-off by some of the scathing and down right vitriolic remarks made about me by some of the high-profile members of CraftyMusic ... those who chose to believe the lies and deception dished out by the loathsome little man ... :x

What now? - I am going to accept this latest 'act of terrorism' (said with tongue in cheek) as his comeuppance for all the misery he has caused both to me and the former members of CMF with his silly childish game playing ...

Maybe I'll ask Frank Skinner to put him and his Un-Official Keyboard/Organ Player Support Forum site in to .....

Rant over ... feeling much better :)
Mike Bracchi
Vintage Organ Group (Facebook)
Mike Bracchi

Re: Oh my word ... is this the 4th, 5th or 6th Time?

Postby Wally Gator » 31 Mar 2014 17:22

He's consistent, that's for sure. :lol: He's a bit like the Movie Matrix. Keeps starting over and the results are always the same. Maybe he should change his name to Neo. :roll: At least he's not pretending to be a girl this time.
Wally Gator
Super Poster

Postby Georgeandmarj » 31 Mar 2014 17:28

Hi Mike
I used to be a member of crafty music,and used to be a regular poster. One day I found myself unable to log in. Another member of our club consulted the members list and told me I had been removed,with no contact or explanation. Gradually other members have been removed again with no explanation. I am at a loss what we had done or perceived to have done, a complete mystery!.

Georgeandmarj
Georgeandmarj
Active Poster

Postby JohnT » 31 Mar 2014 18:57

Hi I was a member as it was my first site for music. It seemed to be going okay and I put a number of posts on the site as did other members. Then just recently received e-mail from the site asking why no postings. Replied to it then the next few days we were removed from site plus our dedicated page. There was no explanation given. I am pleased to be a member of TDP site and hope it continues. John
Keyboard: Tyros 5
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
2019 July (Joint Winner); August (Joint Winner)
2020 October (Joint Winner)
2021 June (Joint Winner)
JohnT
Prolific Poster

Postby Michael R » 31 Mar 2014 19:32

I wouldn't join this man's forum again if it was the only keyboard forum in existence. Twice, I joined and regularly posted, and actually made a financial contribution to his running cost only to be 'deleted' from the forum (twice) with no reason given. He made some feeble excuse (can't remember exactly what) the first time and the second time I didn't even bother to ask, just swore I would never join his forum, or any forum he was in any way connected with the administration of, ever again. When I first joined his forum, I saw some postings about him on another forum which were not favourable towards him, so sent him an email before I made a financial contribution asking why people had said various things about him. He basically said he was 'bullied' out of what was the biggest keyboard forum at the time. He gave a convincing 'sob-story' and I actually felt sorry for him and made a financial contribution. Time and time again I read about people not being able to log on his forum for no apparent reason. Then it happened to me. Then a few weeks later his forum disappeared and then I was invited to join again as the problems causing me to be removed were software problems, and then he had accidentally deleted all his forum! Foolishly, I joined, and paid!!!, again, only to find I was unable to log on and my name removed from his member list for no reason just a few weeks later. I just wish all the people who fall for his excuses (when he even bothers to make them!!) would realise what is really happening here.
Michael R

Postby Wally Gator » 31 Mar 2014 19:54

Michael R wrote:I wouldn't join this man's forum again if it was the only keyboard forum in existence. Twice, I joined and regularly posted, and actually made a financial contribution to his running cost only to be 'deleted' from the forum (twice) with no reason given. He made some feeble excuse (can't remember exactly what) the first time and the second time I didn't even bother to ask, just swore I would never join his forum, or any forum he was in any way connected with the administration of, ever again. When I first joined his forum, I saw some postings about him on another forum which were not favourable towards him, so sent him an email before I made a financial contribution asking why people had said various things about him. He basically said he was 'bullied' out of what was the biggest keyboard forum at the time. He gave a convincing 'sob-story' and I actually felt sorry for him and made a financial contribution. Time and time again I read about people not being able to log on his forum for no apparent reason. Then it happened to me. Then a few weeks later his forum disappeared and then I was invited to join again as the problems causing me to be removed were software problems, and then he had accidentally deleted all his forum! Foolishly, I joined, and paid!!!, again, only to find I was unable to log on and my name removed from his member list for no reason just a few weeks later. I just wish all the people who fall for his excuses (when he even bothers to make them!!) would realise what is really happening here.

Your story is a very familiar one. I also was a contributing member and was dropped without cause or reason. I guess you're not a member of the PSR Tutorial Forum. He's a moderator on that one. He hasn't caused any issues there that I know of. Don't think the host there would tolerate it. It's one of the good forums and I wouldn't let any one person keep me from being a member. Only his hairdresser knows. :lol:
Wally Gator
Super Poster

Postby Mike Bracchi » 31 Mar 2014 21:21

Wally Gator wrote: It's one of the good forums and I wouldn't let any one person keep me from being a member. Only his hairdresser knows. :lol:

Unfortunately Wally ... we are not even safe from the mans actions on PSR ... I have been banned from that site ....

The only person I have issues with is him ... In all the years I had been on PSR there was never a problem.

I was going to take it up with Joe ... but I couldn't be arsed in the end ... if Joe, Bill and Gary had been taken in by his lies then I stood no chance of reversing the ban :?

Still, they might wake up and smell the coffee sooner or later .... :wink:

mike
Mike Bracchi
Mike Bracchi

Postby Wally Gator » 01 Apr 2014 05:36

I think I would have talked to Joe. That's up to you. I'd want specifics on how they justify doing it. I think Joe is a straight shooter and would let you know or find out why.
Wally Gator
Super Poster

Postby Eileen » 02 Apr 2014 22:17

Oh dear what a shocking carry on but not really a surprise.
Eileen

Genos2 SX900 and
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2018 August (Joint Winner)
2022 April
Eileen
Super Poster

Postby Wally Gator » 03 Apr 2014 01:48

I was thinking about this the other day. What happened to many on this individuals forums will always be remembered by those that were involved. But if it was never mentioned it would probably never be thought of. So in the long run I think it would be better if he or his forums weren't even mentioned. I guess it does serve as a warning to others not to get involved with his undertakings. Definitely don't make any monetary contributions.
Wally Gator
Super Poster

Postby keyboardplayer » 03 Apr 2014 09:41

It looks like his actions have been his undoing, i certainly would never go back to any site that he is involved with. There have been so many that were appallingly treated by this individual it beggars belief the number of times some people went back for more. There are topics of a similar vien about this individuals methods on several keyboard forums and it is worrying that he could lose it with the members of the site he is moderating. i would be very wary of having him on a forum that I had spent years building-up,maybe question should be raised on that site, people shouldn't be afraid to speak out if they have been effected by this guy, keeping schtum about it is just giving him a license to have another go which will undoubtedly bring more stress and suffering to an ageing community of hobbyists, not to forget the possible financial loss to those who support the site with a donation.
just my thoughts.
KBP
keyboardplayer

Postby Eileen » 05 Apr 2014 14:00

I posted a message saying the site had gone on the PSR tutorial this morning. The message was quickly removed with no explanation from any moderator. Strange I wonder who it was. :?
Eileen

Genos2 SX900 and
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2018 August (Joint Winner)
2022 April
Eileen
Super Poster

Postby Ron » 05 Apr 2014 17:01

Yawnnnnn!

Sri folks, heard it all before. Enough is enough as far as I am concerned.

Regards,
Ron
Ron

Postby Mike Bracchi » 05 Apr 2014 22:14

Mike Bracchi
Mike Bracchi

Postby Wally Gator » 05 Apr 2014 23:40

Eileen wrote:I posted a message saying the site had gone on the PSR tutorial this morning. The message was quickly removed with no explanation from any moderator. Strange I wonder who it was. :?

Well, since he's a moderator on that forum I could make an educated guess. lol
Wally Gator
Super Poster

Return to Shooting The Breeze & General Chatter