SA2 Tenor Sax Expansion Pack

The Yamaha Tyros 5 Workstation.

SA2 Tenor Sax Expansion Pack

Postby Michael R » 19 Feb 2014 15:38

The long awaited SA2 Tenor Sax Expansion pack for Tyros5 is now available for download. People who upgraded to Tyros5 and had Expansion Packs from Tyros4 may know that this pack, Tenor sax, was not made available with the others. However, it is now available for free download for those who purchased if for Tyros4.

Michael
Michael R

Re: SA2 Tenor Sax Expansion Pack

Postby Mike Bracchi » 19 Feb 2014 16:37

Hello Michael.

Thank you for the heads-up on the new expansion pack for the T5 8)

How you getting on with yours? Enjoying finding your way around the new features no doubt :wink:

Perhaps you could post a few of your performances so we can get to hear what it can do ... hint hint :lol: :lol:

All the best Michael,

Mike
Mike Bracchi
Vintage Organ Group (Facebook)
Mike Bracchi

Postby Michael R » 19 Feb 2014 21:50

I love it Mike. I haven't been able to spend as much time as I would have liked on it due to bad health but I'm sure I'll get to grips with it all in time. One day......and don't hold your breath!!, I may get over my confidence issues and actually post a song!!
Michael
Michael R

Postby jackoj » 20 Feb 2014 10:07

Hi Michael,
Having a new T5 must be a delight, I own the T4 TRX system and a few others like yourself, as Mike has given you a hint I would like to add that your input from any of your instruments would be welcomed, there are a lot of us in the confidence pond, but brave the storm and have a go mate, you will not regret it. ATB. jackoj. :) :) :) :)
Korg PA4X, Roland SL80
Image HAPPY PLAYING 2023
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
2020 January (Joint Winner); February (Joint Winner)
jackoj
Prolific Poster

Return to Yamaha Tyros 5 Workstation