Sud-Claviers Website Preparing For Tyros 5 ....

General discussions about Yamaha keyboards

Sud-Claviers Website Preparing For Tyros 5 ....

Postby Mike Bracchi » 16 Oct 2013 00:48

Sud-Claviers Website Preparing For Tyros 5 .... One of France's biggest Yamaha dealers, Sud-Claviers, is preparing a web-page for the new Tyros 5 ... I 'captured' this blank page showing the areas prepared for an image and overview text ... wont be long now 8)

Mike Bracchi
Vintage Organ Group (Facebook)
Mike Bracchi

Re: Sud-Claviers Website Preparing For Tyros 5 ....

Postby Mike Bracchi » 20 Oct 2013 18:47

:roll: :roll: :(

4 days ago I started this topic and still not a single comment ....

It's in French but I thought this was quite amusing ... a short video of Sud-Claviers interviewing and 'casting' for a Tyros Demonstrator ...

Mike Bracchi
Vintage Organ Group (Facebook)
Mike Bracchi

Postby Fred » 20 Oct 2013 19:11

Hi Mike

Thanks for posting the Video by Arnaud, It is a long time since I watched it. He has both the face and the character for that type of video.

It looks as though the trade is certainly gearing up for the new release. I am very interested although it will certainly be out of my reach even with a generous part exchange.

Fred
Fred
Active Poster

Postby tomtomsf » 21 Oct 2013 23:45

Hi Mike,

I think the excitement over the new Tyros is less this time around. After all, we went through the T1, T2, T3, T4. All were great. All had improvements over the previous model. It's hard to get excited over and over unless there are some real big changes. I just don't think that will be the case. My guess in the new keyboard will be similar to the CVP609. Yes, the touch screen is new. But, I've had a touch screen on my Korg for years. Yes, I am interested to see what Yamaha does. I am not rushing out to buy. The only thing I really would buy right away would be the new styles. I wonder how excited others are feeling about the new Yamaha?

Tom G.
Tyros 4
tomtomsf
Active Poster

Return to Yamaha Chit Chat