Musicmakers club 03/12/2018

Any information/reports about Clubs & Societies in your area, please post in here.
Viewable by Members and non-Members.

Musicmakers club 03/12/2018

Postby JohnT » 04 Dec 2018 19:18

Hi Everyone Just to update you on our Christmas Party 15 members attended with 5 guests. Sorry 6 guests Santa Claus made an appearance to do the raffle and mix with the audience. Harry did a musical quiz won by Sue and David. Second was Chris and Maureen Congratulations. There were two keyboards and thanks to Clem and Sue for providing them. Six members played xmas tunes and others. The buffet was excellent. Michael did his usual singing performance. However later he did a singalong with Bobby playing. The evening lasted about three and a half hours of lovely entertainment.
I took individual photos on my Ipad of members and may try to post them once I have figured out how to do it. Thanks to everyone who came to make it an excellent night.
The next night is Monday 10/12 and there will be a Kn7000 plus two other keyboards. Hope to see you there. John
Keyboard: Tyros 5
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
2019 July (Joint Winner); August (Joint Winner)
2020 October (Joint Winner)
2021 June (Joint Winner)
JohnT
Prolific Poster

Re: Musicmakers club 03/12/2018

Postby Jon D » 05 Dec 2018 21:33

Hi there John,
Pleased you had a good night sorry I was not there keep up the good work long may it last My good friend. :D :D :D :D

Jon D. 8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol:
Hi there I have played from the age of 13 and all my music is played in a sort of dance tempo style. Have worked in nearly all the North East clubs over the years. That gave me a good grounding. Cheers.
Keyboard: Tyros 5
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2021 April; November (Joint Winner)
2022 June; November
2023 January; August (Joint Winner)
Jon D
Prolific Poster

Return to Clubs & Societies