Music makers club 5/1/2015

Any information/reports about Clubs & Societies in your area, please post in here.
Viewable by Members and non-Members.

Music makers club 5/1/2015

Postby JohnT » 06 Jan 2015 13:54

Hi Everyone. Well a new year begins with the keyboard clubs, and may I say what an excellent night it was. Although we had to use the small room as the heating is being repaired. I think it helped with the atmosphere during the night. There were 16 members present and 5 keyboards. Thanks to those who attended and brought keyboards. Twelve of the members played a variety of tunes. With some excellent sounds and arrangements. It was difficult to fit them all in playing but we managed here is a selection.
George. Lord of the Dance and Five foot two.
Brian. Sailing.
JohnT. You need hands. I left my heart in Sanfrancisco.
Kenneth. Long way to Tipperary. Goodbye Dolly
Olive. Fools rush in and People will say we re in love.
Billy. In the cool cool cool of the evening. I know and you know why.
Nick. No business like show business and raining in my heart.
JonD like I do and almost there.
Jeff. All around the world and Yours.
Lyn. Bright side of life and As time goes by.
Terry. Strangers in the night.
Michaelg played and sang. Auld Lang Syne . Take you home Kathleen and That's life.
The evening lasted over two hours and there was lots of information passed between members and sounds and styles loaded onto keyboards.
The next evening is Nicks on Monday 12/1/2015. I will take my Tyros 4. Looking forward to seeing you there and making it another successful evening. Thanks again for attending and all the best. John
Keyboard: Tyros 5
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
2019 July (Joint Winner); August (Joint Winner)
2020 October (Joint Winner)
2021 June (Joint Winner)
JohnT
Prolific Poster

Re: Music makers club 5/1/2015

Postby Georgeandmarj » 06 Jan 2015 16:29

Hi John
I agree we started the new year well. It was a really good night,lots of information changing hands, we had quite a debate about the uses of the freeze button . Also the standard of playing was good, lots of info of how to use the USB sticks. I hope the attendance stays as well during the coming year.

Georgeandmarj
Georgeandmarj
Active Poster

Re: Music makers club 5/1/2015

Postby mikeg » 06 Jan 2015 19:33

Hi John yes it was a great start to the year enjoyed listening to the different keyboards and players also as George said the natter about usb stick and using it on other peoples keyboard Although I have
done my registrations on my Tyros2 all data seems to work on the 2.3.4 and5 also george and Nicks psr models. Best Regards mikeG.
Keyboard: Tyros 2
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2021 January; August
mikeg
Super Poster

Return to Clubs & Societies