Musicmakers club 4/7

Any information/reports about Clubs & Societies in your area, please post in here.
Viewable by Members and non-Members.

Musicmakers club 4/7

Postby JohnT » 05 Jul 2016 08:38

Hi Everyone. Well another good night. The theme was Jazz andDixie. There were ten members present. Three brought keyboards. A wide selection of tunes were played with interesting styles and sounds. The evening lasted for over two and a half hours.
George W. Five foot two, Mr Sandman
Harry. Blue moon, Stormy weather
Bobby. Breaking up is hard to do, Love is wonderful the second time around, Hey there
Clem. Kind if hush, Fools rush in
Billy Misty, Stormy weather
JohnT Blueberry hill, Yesterday
Brian Put in a usb and let us hear one which he recorded earlier in his loft studio. For got to write the title down sorry. It was well played and arranged.
Mike G played and sang a great selection Buonasera Signorina, Barefoot days, Ma, Somebody stole my girl, Nobody's sweethearts, five foot two,Sweet Georga Brown. Another enjoyable listen much appreciated by members. Thanks for the down load of sounds.
Thanks to all who attended a pleasure to listen to your performances.
The next night is the North east keyboard club on Monday 11/7. Clem is bringing his Tyros 2. I will not be there away golfing for a few days. It's a hard life but someone has to do it. John
Keyboard: Tyros 5
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
2019 July (Joint Winner); August (Joint Winner)
2020 October (Joint Winner)
2021 June (Joint Winner)
JohnT
Prolific Poster

Re: Musicmakers club 4/7

Postby golfer » 05 Jul 2016 12:12

Hi John Thanks for the update another good night hope you enjoy your golf. Bill
golfer

Postby Georgeandmarj » 05 Jul 2016 12:18

Hi all.
A very good night,the bar was set very high with Mike singing his reworded version of sweet Georgia brown,altered to sweet Gordon brown, it was hilarious,I don't know if it was written by him or if he copied it,but it was very well done,I'm pleased I got my playing in before him as he was a difficult act to follow. A good time was had by all.

Georgeandmarj
Georgeandmarj
Active Poster

Postby mikeg » 05 Jul 2016 18:51

Hi Thanks for the kind remarks George and to John forarrangeing Keyboard for next meeting I enjoyed all the players Best Regards to ALL mIkeG.
Keyboard: Tyros 2
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2021 January; August
mikeg
Super Poster

Return to Clubs & Societies