Musicmakers club 1/8

Any information/reports about Clubs & Societies in your area, please post in here.
Viewable by Members and non-Members.

Musicmakers club 1/8

Postby JohnT » 02 Aug 2016 07:11

Hi Everyone with an interest. There were ten members present and three brought keyboards thanks to Olive, George and yours truly. Seven members played and the theme was Traditional, English. Scottish, Irish, Welsh.
Olive The water is wide, Mull of Kintyre, Forty shades of green.
George How can you buy Kilarney. Scotland the brave, My old mans a dustman.Who do you think you are kidding Mr. Hitler
John My bonnie lies over the ocean, Peggy ONeill. I belong to Glasgow
Billy Charlie is my darling, I love a lassie, Galway bay
Brian And I love her, All my loving, Be my baby
Bobby He put a little card on the music rest with a load of song titles and played When Irish eyes, Cockles and mussels,Bless em all, Im forever blowing bubbles and many more.
Michael Played and sang Maybe its because Im a Londoner, Strolling, Underneath the arches, Mountains of mourne, Old father Thames.
Once again we were not disappointed as Bobby played and Michael sang and we joined in with a whole host of songs including. Bye Bye blackbird, Unforgettable, Side by side, Red red robin, All of me, Well meet again, Slow boat to China, Jealous heart, Your cheating heart, I love you because and many more for over half an hour.
Thanks to all who attended the evening which turned out to be very enjoyable entertainment for almost three hours.
The next night is the North east keyboard club and it is on Monday 8/8 . Hope to see you there, enjoy your music, keep practising and hope to see you all there. Off to play golf. John
Keyboard: Tyros 5
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
2019 July (Joint Winner); August (Joint Winner)
2020 October (Joint Winner)
2021 June (Joint Winner)
JohnT
Prolific Poster

Re: Musicmakers club 1/8

Postby Brian007 » 02 Aug 2016 07:31

Hi John,

Yes a good night was had by all, thoroughly enjoyed it, keep up the good work

Brian007 8) 8)
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
2018 September (Joint Winner); October (Joint Winner); November (Joint Winner)
2020 February (Joint Winner); April (Joint Winner); June; October (Joint Winner)
2021 February
Brian007
Prolific Poster

Postby Georgeandmarj » 02 Aug 2016 07:47

Hi John
We had a very enjoyable evening, it's amazing how many tunes we got through. Bob was amazing ,he picked one style and played a whole shipload of tunes without pausing for wind.

Georgeandmarj
Georgeandmarj
Active Poster

Postby mikeg » 02 Aug 2016 15:59

Hi yes it was a very entertaining evening it will be nice change next clubnight Bob is bringing his KN7000 Best Regards to All Members mikeG,
Keyboard: Tyros 2
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2021 January; August
mikeg
Super Poster

Return to Clubs & Societies