Headphones

The new Yamaha Genos 'top of the range' Workstation.

Headphones

Postby briber » 30 Nov 2019 14:16

Hello,

I am still trying to get my head round the workings of the instrument of torture sitting in the corner. So addictive.

Over the years I have used, at times, a number of headphones of varying quality, mostly cheap. With my Impending downsizing, ( providing my daughter manages to sell her house so she can buy mine,) I am considering a good quality pair of headphones and have looked at several wireless, Bluetooth and am looking for advice,( particularly Hugh, I know you use headphones extensively on your AR,)

The type of set I'm considering is, Audio-Technica ATH-M50XBT Wireless Over-Ear Portable Headphones. I'm somewhat deaf and in normal use wear hearing aides. The headphones I use at present are not too bad but in view of the qualities of the Genos thought a better quality pair may be beneficial.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Brian L
briber
Novice Poster

Re: Headphones

Postby Hugh-AR » 30 Nov 2019 14:27

This Topic has been MOVED to This & That:

http://www.tierce-de-picardie.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=427&t=8210

.. as we seem to be discussing HEADPHONES in general rather than the Genos keyboard. Please click on the LINK above to take you there, and if you have any comments about headphones you use, please post them. If you don't use headphones ... you should be so lucky! Your neighbours must enjoy listening to the music you play. With me, it's practising, and that's enough to drive my present household up the wall, let alone the neighbours!

I have also made a comment about wearing hearing aids, and would be grateful for any comments from people who wear them when playing their organs/keyboards.

Hugh
It's all about the music ♫ ♪ ♫ Organ: Yamaha AR80 & Keyboard: Tyros 4
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2021 May (Joint Winner); July; September
2022 July; August
2023 April; June; September
Hugh-AR
Prolific Poster

Return to Yamaha Genos Workstation