Classical Corner - Comments

Any recordings you have done that could be described as Classical, post in here.
Includes pieces one would only loosely call 'Classical' as they depart somewhat from what the composer intended.

Classical Corner - Comments

Postby Hugh-AR » 07 Jul 2018 13:44

This section is for anything remotely 'Classical'. Either classical in title, or classical in nature. This could include a piece played in 'classical style' that you would not regard as a classical piece; or a classical piece which has a classical 'Title' but is not played in 'classical style' (eg. played with drums). Remember Louis Clark with his 'Hooked On Classics' concept and the English Pops Orchestra? This is what I am on about here.

*Note*

We have introduced extra Boards in the Music Room for two reasons:

1. If you want to find and listen to a particular genre of music, then a dedicated Board will make it easier to find. If I wanted to listen to a vocal, and it was way down somewhere in the Instrumentals Board, how would I find something? Looking at the Subject Lines in Instrumentals how would you even know if any were vocals?

2. When you want to Post some music, don't forget to look at the Categories, and if yours fits one of them then please post it in that Board. You may have to make a choice, as if eg. you have played an Instrumental called Patricia (a girl's name), do you post it in the Theme Board or the Instrumental Board? Your choice.
Hugh
It's all about the music. Yamaha AR 80 Player.
Challenge Winner .. Image
2018 August (Joint Winner); October (Joint Winner)
Hugh-AR
Prolific Poster

Return to Classical Corner