What App do you use for adding Videos to MP3 tracks?

Viewable by Members and non-Members.

What App do you use for adding Videos to MP3 tracks?

Postby Hugh-AR » 09 Aug 2018 21:48

You will have seen (above) that I use Windows Movie Maker to put Videos to my MP3 recordings. As I am using Windows 10, this is a 'paid for' version (on my Windows Desktop running Windows XP, Windows Movie Maker is FREE to download, FREE to use and FREE to 'Save' your work in a format that you can upload to YouTube).

Some of you do have videos on YouTube and I am just wondering what Programs (Apps) you use to create the videos?

For example, there's this one here by Pete (Walker):

Pete .. how did you do this, and where did you get your pictures from?

Hugh
It's all about the music ♫ ♪ ♫ Organ: Yamaha AR80 & Keyboard: Tyros 4
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2021 May (Joint Winner); July; September
2022 July; August
2023 April; June; September
Hugh-AR
Prolific Poster

Re: What App do you use for adding Videos to MP3 tracks?

Postby peterwalkerS770 » 11 Aug 2018 10:48

Pete .. how did you do this, and where did you get your pictures from?

Hi Hugh, My system is Windows 10 64 bit, with Quad core processor, AMD Radeon R5 235 graphics card, 3 TB hard drive and 16 GB ram. I use Windows Movie maker for pictures and always resize the images for 1920 x 1080, for capture of video I use a third party software called Movavi screen capture studio for capturing Video it has the usual facilities for editing video, inserts, cropping Etc.

For pictures use search in Microsoft Edge internet software browser, I use Bing, think of what you are looking for ie: ( Man and Woman walking holding hands ) search for suitable content, try to find images as near to 1920 x 1080, resize all images so they are the same size, save to new file, open Windows Movie Maker, add a Title, place first image next and add other images of about 20 to 30 of them, next add the mp3 track you want and search under project button, and press ( Fit to Music ) now the images and music will end together, You can add animations to you images (like turning pages in a book ), click on the image of a turned page icon and press apply to all then go to (project section again) and press ( Fit to Music ), you can add other items to your project like a caption at the end, to save the movie, go to Home button, select save movie and choose the setting for 1920 x 1080, and the quality of the finished video will be at its highest. file the finished movie in a file named Video, and that is it. sorry it is long winded, but i dont know how much knowledge of this Movie program you know. ps I have never had any problem with ( copyright usage on Bing Searches using there images.)

For Video, If you want to use a video from youtube ask for permission from the person that uploaded it, and give them acknowledgement at the end of your discription, once the video is captured and edited to fit the soundtrack then save the video, It works similar to the above for images except you cannot use ( fit to music and don't need to resize the video ) so your video must be edited timewise to end exactly at the same time as the music, you can add the usual textcaptions at the beginning and end of the video, and once again save at the highest quality.

Like anyting it is trial and error I made several mistakes when I first used this program, now its second nature, have fun and don't forget you can use the programs back key to remove any mistakes.

Pete.
peterwalkerS770

Re: What App do you use for adding Videos to MP3 tracks?

Postby Hugh-AR » 11 Aug 2018 22:18

Pete,

Thanks for all this. It's certainly food for thought, particularly your program called Movavi screen capture studio which I can see would be a very useful program (App) to have.

Hugh
It's all about the music ♫ ♪ ♫ Organ: Yamaha AR80 & Keyboard: Tyros 4
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2021 May (Joint Winner); July; September
2022 July; August
2023 April; June; September
Hugh-AR
Prolific Poster

Return to Creating Videos