A PORTRAITE OF MY LOVE

Any 'Performances' with Vocals, please post here.
Viewable by Members and non-Members.

A PORTRAITE OF MY LOVE

Postby tyritzer » 14 Aug 2018 08:08

HI ALL, RECORDED SOME TIME AGO I BELIEVE THIS WAS ON THE PSR3000 WITH VOCAL, REGARDS ROY-TYRITZER.

https://app.box.com/s/hf2fvcny7gl2z0ss0rz38nnpiy0b8ssu
tyritzer

Re: A PORTRAITE OF MY LOVE

Postby Hugh-AR » 15 Aug 2018 22:33

Hi Roy,

That is a very pretty song. Lovely backing, particularly the piano. In fact, all piano! What could sound better as an accompaniment? And the chords in this song are something else again. Just what I like to hear. And sung beautifully, of course!

Hugh

PS. On my third listen while I am typing this.
It's all about the music ♫ ♪ ♫ Organ: Yamaha AR80 & Keyboard: Tyros 4
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2021 May (Joint Winner); July; September
2022 July; August
2023 April; June; September
Hugh-AR
Prolific Poster

Postby tyritzer » 17 Sep 2018 15:34

HI HUGH, I FEEL QUITE SAD SOMETHING APPEARS TO BE AMISS WITH THIS FORUM ,187 VIEWS AND ONLY ONE REPLY FROM YOU,APART FROM YOUR COMMENTS ,NOTHING TO GIVE YOU SOME FEEDBACK, AM I POSTING THE WRONG SONGS?,AND IT WOULD BE NICE TO HEAR OTHER MEMBERS COMMENTS TO JUDGE AS TO WHICH WAY TO GO ,WHAT SONGS TO POST OR GRACEFULLY BACK OUT FROM THE FORUM ALL TOGETHER, REGARDS ROY TYRITZER.
tyritzer

Postby Hugh-AR » 17 Sep 2018 21:28

Hi Roy,

Those 187 views I suspect are mostly 'visitors' to the Forum, who cannot make comments unless they join. I think most people who actively post things are with Facebook Groups. I personally don't like Facebook as it is a 'running time-line' and you can't put things up in folders in a logical way like you can in a Forum. And I like to look at a Forum 'now and again' rather than have to be active all the time or lose the thread of what is going on.

If I remember rightly, you are in the Yamaha Keyboard Forum too (and so am I). I am not aware of many people making comments in that Forum either .. certainly not on what I put up. My House of the Rising Sun had 4 comments, and one of those was JonD.

Brian007 and JohnT have both lamented the lack of response to music posts that are put up, but I say to them that there is nothing one can do about it. If people just want to listen, and not comment, nothing is going to change what they do.

Hugh
It's all about the music ♫ ♪ ♫ Organ: Yamaha AR80 & Keyboard: Tyros 4
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2021 May (Joint Winner); July; September
2022 July; August
2023 April; June; September
Hugh-AR
Prolific Poster

Postby Brian007 » 18 Sep 2018 07:38

Hi Roy,

I don`t want to offend or upset you but I feel this has to be said,

Perhaps if you yourself posted more comments on other members music that they post , then maybe just maybe they would do the same back for you ?
after all feedback / comments I feel must be a two way thing.

Brian007
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
2018 September (Joint Winner); October (Joint Winner); November (Joint Winner)
2020 February (Joint Winner); April (Joint Winner); June; October (Joint Winner)
2021 February
Brian007
Prolific Poster

Postby JohnT » 18 Sep 2018 15:41

Hi Roy This is a Hardy annual crops up time and again. I have said my views in the past. I agree with Brian although some may have different views which I appreciate.
I comment on every tune I listen to which is well over Ninety percent. I think I may have missed a couple of yours whilst on holiday.
I find I have posted in the normal section and the challenge plus maybe classical and Xmas. I find that I mainly get replies from Brian, Hugh, Dragon, JonD and George.
Some times when making a comment on other members posts I ask for certain info about the music etc. Expecting a reply but it never materialses, are we just lazy in response.
I will continue to listen and respond to tunes as it invariably only takes about five minutes to listen to a tune and comment out of a full twenty four hours.
Keep posting. All the best.( Clear as mud ) John
Keyboard: Tyros 5
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
2019 July (Joint Winner); August (Joint Winner)
2020 October (Joint Winner)
2021 June (Joint Winner)
JohnT
Prolific Poster

Return to Vocal Performances