PC Stand for Ringway Organ

Moderator: andyg

PC Stand for Ringway Organ

Postby ChuckH » 01 Feb 2019 10:43

Hi Hugh,

You might be interested to see a PC stand I had delivered last night that I designed for the Ringway. As you can see in the two photos, it allows me to view a flat screen PC at the right height while seated at the organ. The screen is big enough to show 2 A4 pages of PDF sheet music side by side. To turn the page, I simply touch the screen on the right (or left) hand side. It had to have a bend in the arm to get over the raised lid of the organ. It comes in 2 parts: the lower part has a plate that the organ sits on holding it in place, and has a vertical length of box channel welded to it. The top section slides down into the lower box channel and bends across and forward of the raised organ lid then back down to a small horizontal platform on which the PC sits. The screen is height-adjustable at the back where the two sections join. I now have to concentrate on converting all my sheet music to PDFs (sigh!)

Front of PC Stand

Side on of PC Stand

Regards, Charles
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2018 September (Joint Winner)
2019 August (Joint Winner); September Winner; November Winner
2020 July (Joint Winner)
ChuckH
Active Poster

Re: PC Stand for Ringway Organ

Postby Greenwilby » 19 Oct 2019 11:16

Looks like a very good idea. Might be worth putting it on here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1231606 ... nt_mention
Greenwilby
Active Poster

Return to Ringway