Audacity

Post in here anything you have done with your keyboard or organ,
or any queries you may have about your keyboard or organ.
Viewable by Members and non-Members.

Audacity

Postby royofherts » 04 Jan 2019 14:43

Hi Does anyone know what has changed at Audacity as I have recorded a song but when I try to save it starts to play on another site and I can not find the link to copy and paste. Any ideas. PLEASE.
royofherts
Super Poster

Re: Audacity

Postby Hugh-AR » 04 Jan 2019 18:04

Hi Roy,

How did you do your 'SAVE'? The terminology for 'saving' in Audacity is to Export the file.

Click on File at the top and a drop-down box will appear. Hover the mouse over Export, and then over Export as MP3. This is what you will see.

Click on Export as MP3 (left-click) and a box will come up for you to fill in the NAME of the song (in File name), and drop-down options at the top for you to set up where you want it saved. On my laptop I have a folder called TDP; and under that heading a folder called MP3 MUSIC.

So I would double-click on MP3 MUSIC to get that appearing in the box at the top. Then click SAVE. Followed by a few OKs as it goes through the process of saving the music.

To find the music file I have just saved I would look for it using Windows Explorer.

Hope this helps.

Hugh
It's all about the music ♫ ♪ ♫ Organ: Yamaha AR80 & Keyboard: Tyros 4
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2021 May (Joint Winner); July; September
2022 July; August
2023 April; June; September
Hugh-AR
Prolific Poster

Re: Audacity

Postby royofherts » 05 Jan 2019 12:18

Hi Hugh i am sure i did all that but will check again later as its lunch time now.Roy
royofherts
Super Poster

Return to Keyboard Chat