Yamaha HS8 organ for sale

Do you have any music related items that you have For Sale?
Or anything that you Want? Post in here.

Yamaha HS8 organ for sale

Postby ken horton » 19 Jun 2021 17:56

Yamaha HS8 organ ( bereavement sale )
Originally this model was launched in 1987 and it is still a good contender in full order with no scratches or dents, it comes with a Yamaha AVS10 expander and a Yamaha MDR both with the custom made official brackets to attach the two units under the keyboard, also the stool and all three manuals.
If any reader is interested please contact Ken Horton by phone 01202 896169 or mobile 0790 227 3439 or preferably on k.horton4@sky.com when I can send full details and photos plus a link to read a professional musician’s review of why he went and bought another one recently.
The buyer collects but it is possible to transport the instrument in a medium sized estate car which would save on shipping costs but would need a helper to unload, it is also possible to split into three parts.
All reasonable offers around £100 would be considered and would be accepted or rejected at the time of the offer.
ken horton
Active Poster

Re: Yamaha HS8 organ for sale

Postby Rev Tony Newnham » 21 Jun 2021 08:38

Hi

Good luck with selling this. It's taken me a long time to find a new home for my HS8.

Moving one assembled is definitely a 2 man job, but it went in the back of my MPV with no problems. As you say, it can be dismantled - and will then fit in a large saloon (which was how mine was delivered) - but it didn't come with a bench.

Nice organ, and plenty of reasonable sounds, but it's one of those that really needs setting up (selecting & loading sounds) before you play, and I'd rather be able to just sit down, select the voices I want in the conventional way, and play. I had thought I'd keep it & try & work on it at some time, but I now need the space as I've got 2 more reed organs coming my way shortly.

Every Blessing

Tony
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2020 July (Joint Winner)
Rev Tony Newnham
Super Poster

Return to For Sale & Wanted