CASIO 7600 Keyboard

Casio's High-Grade keyboards & workstations

Moderator: andyg

CASIO 7600 Keyboard

Postby clare » 11 Sep 2013 06:54

This is the newest flagship from Casio, has anyone purchased this, cost £399.
Does anyone know where to obtain Casio Styles. Please.
Clare
clare

Re: CASIO 7600 Keyboard

Postby Mike Bracchi » 11 Sep 2013 16:05

Hello Clare,

Styles for the new 'high-grade' keyboards aren't in any great abundance yet, I do have a collection of both the ckf styles and the ac7 styles for the newer models - you're quite welcome to have these for now and I will put the 'feelers' out to see if I can obtain some more for you :D

Casio ckf Rhythms.zip

Casio AC7 Rhythms.zip

There is a possibility that you may need to 'convert' the ckf files to work on the later instruments, Casio's Music Data Management Software will take care of this ... this link will take you to the MDMS site where you can get the various converters and editors to do the job easily.

http://www.casio-europe.com/euro/emi/cms/mdms/

Hope this helps a little for now :D will get back to you in a day or so or as soon as I have got some further news on more styles.

All the best,

Mike
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike Bracchi
Vintage Organ Group (Facebook)
Mike Bracchi

Re: CASIO 7600 Keyboard

Postby Mike Bracchi » 12 Dec 2013 22:57

Hi,

Thanks for your email.

There's actually very little between the two keyboards. The Casio WK-7600 replaced the 7500 with 20 extra voices (Now 820 from 800) and 10 extra backing rhythms (Now 560 from 550). It's also a little lighter at 8.3kg compared to the 7500's 8.9kg.

Other than those differences, the specifications and functions all remain the same. The WK-7500 will however be cheaper from wherever you buy it as it's a discontinued model - once they're gone, they're gone!

In terms of which one to go for, it depends really on whether you need the extra tones and voices. You do have the opportunity to save a bit of money on the 7500, but once dealer stocks deplete you may find that they're covered by a reduced warranty.

I hope this information helps, all the best,

Mike
Mike Bracchi
Vintage Organ Group (Facebook)
Mike Bracchi

Return to Casio & Casio High-Grade Keyboard Forum