Read this first ...

Any holiday you have really enjoyed, post in here and tell us all about it.
Viewable by Members and non-Members.

Read this first ...

Postby Hugh-AR » 02 Apr 2019 07:58

Les (lesh) asked:
Do you have a “Topic" section on the forum for those wishing to share Holiday experiences?

Well, we didn't .. but we do now. Here!

Click on NEWTOPIC and post as you normally would. If your post contains pictures, make sure they are not larger than 700 pixels wide. If in doubt, send the pictures to me by email attachment (hugh@ar-group.org) and I will resize them for you and send you a LINK for where they are stored so you can display them in your post.

Hugh
It's all about the music ♫ ♪ ♫ Organ: Yamaha AR80 & Keyboard: Tyros 4
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2021 May (Joint Winner); July; September
2022 July; August
2023 April; June; September
Hugh-AR
Prolific Poster

Re: Read this first ...

Postby Hugh-AR » 22 Apr 2020 23:48

I have been thinking ...

If you send me some photos of your Holiday as email attachments I can make a video for you for YouTube. If I do this I would need an MP3 music track to put with it, so if you have a suitable piece of music you have played then send that to me as well, as MP3 (to go with the video). If not, I can find some music to put with it.

When making a video from photographs, the length of time each photograph shows is about 7 seconds. So if the music lasts about 3 minutes I would need 25 photographs (maximum). With fewer photographs each one viewed would show for more than 7 seconds, which would be fine. When sending photographs please make sure that they are predominantly of views or objects relevant to your holiday .. not photographs of your family (I'm sure you wouldn't want those up there anyway!). People just in the background of a photograph are fine.

Email me at hugh@ar-group.org

When attaching photos to emails (which should be full size ie. don't reduce them), make sure the total file sizes add up to no more than 10MB .. so that's about 3 photographs per email (photos are about 3MB each). An MP3 file is also about 3-4MB. So you'll have to send me more than one email.

To post something in this section, click on NEWTOPIC and post away as normal.

Hugh
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2022 July; August
Hugh-AR
Prolific Poster

Re: Read this first ...

Postby Hugh-AR » 23 Apr 2020 11:06

Here is the sort of thing we had in mind. Dennis has done this one using 59 photographs; has added four music tracks played on his Tyros 4; and it runs for approximately ten and a half minutes. Yours doesn't have to be as ambitious as this! Just send me some photographs of your holiday!

Do a right-click to open this up in a New Tab
http://www.tierce-de-picardie.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=416&t=8647#p51596

Hugh
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2022 July; August
Hugh-AR
Prolific Poster

Return to Holiday Experiences