Change to holidays plans

Any holiday you have really enjoyed, post in here and tell us all about it.
Viewable by Members and non-Members.

Change to holidays plans

Postby lesh » 02 Nov 2020 22:41

Hi Everyone,

Well this is the end of the first week in this Wales lockdown and it’s been a wet and windy week, but only 1 more week to go before taking the caravan away for a whole 10 days, or so I thought. Our plans next week were lockdown ends Monday, Tuesday off to a caravan site we like in Glastonbury, chill out and get some cycling and walking in.
O dear, Wales is coming out of lockdown but England’s going into a lockdown and travel over the Severn bridge banned for holidays. Not all doom and gloom because we manage to book time away at a site in Llanelli, not sure about the walking but great cycling down the coastal path to Swansea, let’s hope the weather is kind.

Rant over,

Best regards and keep safe.

Les
Keyboard: Tyros 5
lesh
Active Poster

Re: Change to holidays plans

Postby Rev Tony Newnham » 03 Nov 2020 09:54

Hi

Holidays are proving difficult this year! Not managed to get away at all - and probably won't for quite some time as I'm in the clinically vulnerable group and Covid infections are on their way up. GP has advised me to avoid gatherings of numbers of people (so no concerts). I had thought I'd have a few days in North Wales - but that's out too. Very difficult - and I'm fed up being stuck indoors on my own!

Have a good time.

Every Blessing

Tony
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2020 July (Joint Winner)
Rev Tony Newnham
Super Poster

Postby lesh » 03 Nov 2020 20:22

Hi Tony,

I’m sure it’s very difficult for you spending all that time indoor but suppose it’s better to be safe. We manage a short walk around our area every other day, just to get fresh air and stretch the legs. Our poor caravan hasn’t clocked up many miles this year but if we get out next week it will be great.

Stay safe,

Les
Keyboard: Tyros 5
lesh
Active Poster

Postby Rev Tony Newnham » 04 Nov 2020 10:15

Thanks Les
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2020 July (Joint Winner)
Rev Tony Newnham