Spaghetii Westerns

Observations by Dennis.
Viewable by Members and non-Members.

Spaghetii Westerns

Postby dentyr » 04 May 2019 08:23

John Wayne was resting in his private jet. They were filming a spaghetti western in Spain. He was due to go on the set but the people who were organising the scenes could not find him. Eventually they chased him up in his jet, laying on his bed. They yelled at him that he should be getting ready for the next scene to which he replied: “The Wayne in Spain stays mainly in the plane”.

John Wayne was so impressed with the Basque village people where they were filming that at the end of the session he decided to do something good for the people. He decided that he would take all the villagers to America and give the children a good education. He hired a 747 jumbo jet and loaded all the Basque people in for the flight. As they were coming in to land in New York he told them all to stay together as they had to go through customs and immigration. They followed his request to the letter but as they went out through the exit all the Basque people disappeared.
The moral to the story is: “You should not put all your Basques into one exit.”
Keyboards: Yamaha Tyros 4, PSR SX700, PSR S970and StagePa300
I knit dolls and animal toys.
I always try to do things which I can't do in order to learn how to do them. ..
Werk maakt je vrij. Muziek maakt je blij. Work sets you free. Music makes you happy.
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2020 September (Joint Winner); November
2021 May (Joint Winner)
2023 May; August (Joint Winner)
dentyr
Prolific Poster

Return to Den's Gems