Read this first ...

Do you have any 'hobbies' apart from music and playing keyboards? If so, please post in here.

Read this first ...

Postby Hugh-AR » 22 Apr 2020 22:39

Do you have any 'hobbies' you can share with us? Maybe a video of you doing a 'hole in one' on a golf course? (JohnT .. I'm sure you must have a video of you doing this?) Or a model railway you have built? Or creating a garden or allotment? (Another for you, JohnT?)

If you have photos of your hobby, let me know. If you send me your photos as email attachments I can put them into your post, or make a video for you for YouTube. If I do this I would need an MP3 music track to put with it, so if you have a suitable piece of music you have played then send that to me as well, as MP3 (to go with the video). If not, I can find some music to put with it.

When making a video from photographs, the length of time each photograph shows is about 7 seconds. So if the music lasts about 3 minutes I would need 25 photographs (maximum). With fewer photographs each one viewed would show for more than 7 seconds, which would be fine. When sending photographs please make sure that they are predominantly of views or objects relevant to your hobby .. not photographs of your family (I'm sure you wouldn't want those up there anyway!). People just in the background of a photograph are fine.

Email me at hugh@ar-group.org

When attaching photos to emails (which should be full size ie. don't reduce them), make sure the total file sizes add up to no more than 10MB .. so that's about 3 photographs per email (photos are about 3MB each). An MP3 file is also about 3-4MB. So you'll have to send me more than one email.

To post something in this section, click on NEWTOPIC and post away as normal.

Hugh
It's all about the music ♫ ♪ ♫ Organ: Yamaha AR80 & Keyboard: Tyros 4
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2021 May (Joint Winner); July; September
2022 July; August
2023 April; June; September
Hugh-AR
Prolific Poster

Return to Hobbies