Klaus Wunderlich (1931 - 1997)

This board is for music videos that you have really enjoyed watching. Post anything you come across in here.
Viewable by Members and non-Members.

Postby Hugh-AR » 05 Mar 2018 22:30

Klaus Wunderlich was born in Chemnitz. He played the Hammond organ during the first half of his career, briefly used Moog synthesizers and later switched to Wersi organs with which he created his own unique electronic sound. He was open to different music styles and played classical, operetta, Broadway musical, as well as popular music. He sold more than 20 million records all over the world and received 13 golden albums as well as one golden cassette.

I'm sure many of us remember Klaus from our younger days, and the magic he made with his organ. I have come across this YouTube video of him playing. A great recording and it really shows off his style and technique. If you have the time, do have a listen .. it is an hour long! This is where radio headphones really come into their own. You can listen to Klaus, either while relaxing at home, or whilst doing one's bit round the house.

Hugh
It's all about the music ♫ ♪ ♫ Organ: Yamaha AR80 & Keyboard: Tyros 4
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2021 May (Joint Winner); July; September
2022 July; August
2023 April; June; September
Hugh-AR
Prolific Poster

Re: Klaus Wunderlich (1931 - 1997)

Postby Westgarth » 07 Mar 2018 21:15

Sat and listened while catching up on Facebook Hugh. A lot of tunes I didn't know but enjoyed it.
Regards, Steve
Westgarth
Active Poster

Return to Music Videos Member's Choice