Korg pa3x new player

General discussions about Korg Keyboards

Korg pa3x new player

Postby golfer » 26 Aug 2013 09:37

hi korg players
I am a new Korg player is there any thing i should be looking at as far as setting and other touches that more experience players do to their keyboard.I find it is quite compicated keyboard in most parts help would be most appreciated.hope this post in the correct place.
Many Thanks
Bill
golfer

Re: Korg pa3x new player

Postby Mike Bracchi » 26 Aug 2013 11:17

Hiya Bill,

The Korg's are very different to the Yamaha's that we have all grown so used to, at the beginning of the year I axed my S900 and bought a Pa600 and I'm still finding it strange and often confusing when trying do something I could do instinctively with Yammies ... but help is at hand, a complete series of video tutorials on how to do things on the PA3x is available ... just follow this link and choose your 'how to video' :D viewtopic.php?f=132&t=1746

They can all be viewed from our site, so you don't need to navigate other websites to find information :wink:

Hope this series of videos will be useful to you Bill, and of course you can always use this board to ask your questions .... I'm sure one of us will be able to assist you to get the best from your PA3x :D

All the best,

Mike
Mike Bracchi
Vintage Organ Group (Facebook)
Mike Bracchi

Postby golfer » 26 Aug 2013 13:06

Hi Mike
Thanks for the link i will give it a good try if not I will return.
thanks Mike
Bill
golfer

Postby jackoj » 27 Aug 2013 12:13

Hi Bill,
Nice to see you used the MXP settings and TDP address I sent you when you first got your PA3X, as Mike has informed you we all like to help one another if needed and can do so. Also as Mike quoted the PA3X takes a while to getting a grip on but once you find your way around it they are very rewarding. Hope you enjoy your stay on the forum Bill and all the best, so make a list and post your queries, we will do our best to ease the pain :P . jackoj. :) :) :) :)
Korg PA4X, Roland SL80
Image HAPPY PLAYING 2023
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
2020 January (Joint Winner); February (Joint Winner)
jackoj
Prolific Poster

Postby golfer » 27 Aug 2013 13:49

Hi Jackoj
Nice to hear from you and talk to Mike i hope do not mind if i have a problem to send you a email from time to time hope John is well.
Many Thanks
Bill
golfer

Return to Korg Chit Chat