Departing from CMF.

Chat about whatever interests you .. but no politics or religion please!
Viewable by Members and non-Members.

Departing from CMF.

Postby jackoj » 25 Apr 2013 12:01

Its a sad day when your made to feel dejected and unfairly treat by a forum you loved, and after being a subscribing member, are reduced to becoming a new member again,(third time this has happened) and as an observer.What is going on in the administration,no warnings,no explanations,it makes you feel you are under dictatorship,afraid its not for me any more,so for a change i will delete myself,at least i know what is happening this time,i look back when i first joined,it was a new Leese of life to me,but when the administrators split up things were never the same,only one view was given about the break up,which was so unfair on the 500+members at the time,looks like the ship is sinking now as the membership is dwindling,something around60-70 at the moment,well i think i will leave it at that for the moment,so cheerio CMF.jackoj.

To Mike,if this is not permitted please delete,Thanks,jackoj.
Korg PA4X, Roland SL80
Image HAPPY PLAYING 2023
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
2020 January (Joint Winner); February (Joint Winner)
jackoj
Prolific Poster

Re: Departing from CMF.

Postby Mike Bracchi » 25 Apr 2013 13:13

jackoj wrote:
To Mike,if this is not permitted please delete,Thanks,jackoj.

Hiya John,

I can't see any reason to delete your post John ...

I'm sorry to hear of your latest 'bout' of shoddy treatment from Crafty ... you deserve far better; whilst it is a difficult call to make John, you are probably best out of it for good.

I know I am :)
Mike Bracchi
Vintage Organ Group (Facebook)
Mike Bracchi

Postby Wally Gator » 25 Apr 2013 15:54

Well at least you weren't banned for no reason like me. I was also a contributing member. Not that contributing members should get any special treatment, I at least would have liked an explanation. I think someone has let personal issues get in the way doing business. Glad to see you on this forum Jacko. I always enjoy your music and post. As you know this is one of the friendliest forums in town. :D
Wally Gator
Mega Poster

Postby jackoj » 25 Apr 2013 17:00

Hi Mike,
Thank you for allowing my post,i just really want to make sure that my forum friends knew why i resigned the CMF.Thanks for replying Mike, and i will be posting more on the DTP,as it deserves better postings than i have been making of late.ATB.jackoj. :) :) :D
Korg PA4X, Roland SL80
Image HAPPY PLAYING 2023
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
jackoj
Prolific Poster

Postby jackoj » 25 Apr 2013 17:20

Hi Wally,
I totally agree with you,an explanation should of been given,i don't`t know what makes the site appealing any more for anybody,except for the fact that members are trying to be loyal to a forum that dose not deserve their support,would love to see them on the TDP.Those who read about our treatment Wally,should know that this administration is one of the most trustworthy.thanks for post mate.ATB.jackoj.
Korg PA4X, Roland SL80
Image HAPPY PLAYING 2023
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
jackoj
Prolific Poster

Postby keyboardplayer » 25 Apr 2013 19:01

I have had experience of this chap in the past on the now defunct YPKO, he lost it over there and pushed off to start his own forum which closed after a few months, i think it's sad as the guy clearly only thinks of himslf!

KBP.
keyboardplayer

Postby Ron » 26 Apr 2013 07:01

I was booted out of CMF months ago after being so bold as to make my thoughts known in a PM to the owner/admin of the Forum. One of my friends also had his membership removed " as he was not an active poster on the Forum". :roll: . In my experience the majority of Forums have more members browsing than posting.

Regards,

Ron
Twin setup: Tyros 3 and Yamaha Piaggero NP-11
Fretless Bass, Fender Bass amp: BXR300C, Trace Elliot Commando 100W

Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2019 May (Joint Winner)
2022 September (Joint Winner)
Ron

Postby Ron » 26 Apr 2013 07:02

Btw, like many others, I had made a financial donation to the Crafty Music Forum !

Ron
Twin setup: Tyros 3 and Yamaha Piaggero NP-11
Fretless Bass, Fender Bass amp: BXR300C, Trace Elliot Commando 100W

Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2019 May (Joint Winner)
2022 September (Joint Winner)
Ron

Postby jackoj » 26 Apr 2013 07:03

Hi KBP,
Thanks for your input,it is time for members to respond to this type of treatment,we should not have been put into the position of having to take such drastic measures to defend our dignity and pleasure of posting to one and another, just because one man thinks you are not posting enough,or whatever else he may come up with.One man dictatorship is not for me,when i joined the CMF i thought it was for all members to be allowed free unoffensive speech,but apparently i was wrong.ATB.jackoj.
Korg PA4X, Roland SL80
Image HAPPY PLAYING 2023
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
jackoj
Prolific Poster

Postby jackoj » 26 Apr 2013 07:20

Hi Ron,
I sympathize with you,and remember you well on the forum,you were never given any explanation as to why you were removed from admin that i can recall either,one thing for sure Ron,i believe we are with right forum now,it is like starting again,let those who want to be governed and treat the way we were have it,and i wish as i`m sure you do,ALL THE BEST.Thanks for reply Ron.jackoj.
Korg PA4X, Roland SL80
Image HAPPY PLAYING 2023
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
jackoj
Prolific Poster

Postby joso » 26 Apr 2013 08:04

Hi

I too was kicked out without any explanation.
I have (perhaps) disagreed with the admin.
But I think the meaning of forums are to discuss subjects, including subjects where we disagree.
Not much discussion if we all agree... :wink:
I think the forum will die slowly.
R.I.P.

Jørgen
joso
Active Poster

Postby jackoj » 26 Apr 2013 10:14

Hi Jorgen,
Thank you for adding a reply,for the contributions and help you have been to forums is amazing,and to be thrown off because you disagree with admin on certain subjects, beggars believe,i have always admired you dedication,and if truth be told,so did CMF,bar from one,WHY? Glad you are a member hear mate.ATB.jackoj.
Korg PA4X, Roland SL80
Image HAPPY PLAYING 2023
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
jackoj
Prolific Poster

Postby Eileen » 26 Apr 2013 12:45

Hi Jacko
I know what it is to be booted off a forum with no sensible reason and no way of putting your side. It hurts and knocks you for six. to me the only reason I would have for banning someone is if they had been very offensive or attacked another member for voicing an opinion, which after all we are all entitled to as long as we keep it friendly. All most forum owners are out for is to help members in any way and encourage members to post if possible and create a nice friendly atmosphere.
Eileen

Genos2 SX900 and
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2018 August (Joint Winner)
2022 April
Eileen
Super Poster

Postby jackoj » 26 Apr 2013 14:32

Hi Eileen,
I know the feeling to well,it has happened a few times to me on the CMF,i just was not prepared to go through asking to be reinstated as i was when booted off, again,its humiliating to have to bow down to dictatorship when you know you have done nothing wrong.I am stating the truth,and how i feel about the situation i have been put in,and i stand firm in my believe that this and other situations of the same caliper happening to others needs addressing. I appreciate you replying Eileen, and i think being friendly and having a good atmosphere are essential on all forums.but to many,in my opinion,have been booted of the CMF without any explanation,this is bad management and out of order,(will we hear why this has come about and have a reply from the CMF admin.)it will be most welcome.Thanks for your input Eileen.ATB.jackoj.
Korg PA4X, Roland SL80
Image HAPPY PLAYING 2023
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
jackoj
Prolific Poster

Postby Ray2 » 26 Apr 2013 19:14

Hi Jack,
Maybe this is a thinning out process and eventually he will finish up on his own!
My membership was also removed without any explanation. I suppose I could have been classed as a semi-active member because I just occasionally posted a tune,but I suppose it's the same in all forums,that the non active members are in the majority.
By the way,not that it matters but I was a subscribing member,in other words I paid for my membership so I should have at least been told why I was given the "sack". RAY.
Ray2

Postby Craig » 26 Apr 2013 20:04

Is it the bloke on the Isle of Wight who runs the forum?
Craig

Postby Fred » 26 Apr 2013 20:23

Hi Craig

As far as I'm aware YES it is the same guy. He is now a Global Moderator on the PSR Site now also.

A few people have mentioned they have donated money to the running of CMF, although I'm not a member of that forum, I do think it scandalous that people who have paid towards a forum are treat in such a manner. Without a valid reason for banning someone I think that to taking someones money and then denying them access is almost Fraud.

I have no objection to a forum administrator deleting old accounts that are unused say for 12 months or if the basic rule of respect has been violated, but this is totally unacceptable.

Fred
Fred
Active Poster

Postby Craig » 26 Apr 2013 20:55

Totally agree with you Fred. A quick e-mail to explain would not even take up a minute of their time, but taking someones money/donation and then doing dirty on you by removing your account is lower than a snake's belly.
Craig

Postby Wally Gator » 26 Apr 2013 21:00

Jacko, from what you said it sounds like maybe he banned you for something you said on his forum. Well, I think I got banned from CMF for something I said on this forum. :lol: And as far as him taking people off because they hadn't posted in a long time is ridiculous. He didn't have that many members this time around anyway. I just hope he doesn't start anything on the PSR forum because he is some kind of moderator there. I don't think Joe would put up with it anyway. It's a shame because I did enjoy my time on CMF. Such is life. :D
Wally Gator
Mega Poster

Postby LeoP » 26 Apr 2013 21:52

Hello everybody, looks like I had a lucky escape there then, i did try and join carftmusic and it flagged up that my ip address was a spammer, I never had the opportunity or chance of getting banned. i had no problem joining this forum and I have signed up to a number of sites over the last month or so and I have had no repeat of the problem with those either. regards. LeoP
LeoP

Postby jackoj » 27 Apr 2013 06:49

Hi Ray,
Glad my topic about the departure from CMF has given you the opportunity to air your experience on the way you were booted off, just like so many of us,but now its time to bring this matter to the forefront.Thanks for replying,ATB.jackoj.
Korg PA4X, Roland SL80
Image HAPPY PLAYING 2023
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
jackoj
Prolific Poster

Postby jackoj » 27 Apr 2013 07:12

Hi Graig,
May i say welcome to the TDP,i know of you from the YKE forum and what a talented musician you are,hope to enjoy you company on this forum.Fred has put you right and added what he thinks of the situation on the CMF,the members of that site are the most friendly of people,they all like myself, have been hoodwinked by one person,who of coarse has total control,and by the looks of things,throws tantrums,his relief seems to be booting of the very ones who have been supporting him.I`ll say no more at the moment Graig,ATB.jackoj.
Korg PA4X, Roland SL80
Image HAPPY PLAYING 2023
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
jackoj
Prolific Poster

Postby jackoj » 27 Apr 2013 07:18

Hi Wally,
At least my topic has brought the members some satisfaction in airing their inbuilt disappointment of the treatment handed out to them from the CMF admin,Thank you for taking part in this debate and replying.ATB.jackoj.
Korg PA4X, Roland SL80
Image HAPPY PLAYING 2023
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
jackoj
Prolific Poster

Postby jackoj » 27 Apr 2013 07:26

Hi LeoP,
Welcome,you have made the right choice,Mike has a wonderful and friendly forum,i hope my posts about the CMF have not given you any doubts in joining.Will catch up with you later.ATB.jackoj.
Korg PA4X, Roland SL80
Image HAPPY PLAYING 2023
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
jackoj
Prolific Poster

Postby jackoj » 28 Apr 2013 07:56

Hi Fred.
Just being looking over the posts, and your input brought back a time when i was told that the said party new all the affairs of other forums,bit undercover work going on.wonder if his or her membership is on the TDP in a different disguise,(can this be done)?just a thought.Thanks for posting Fred.ATB.jackoj. :(
Korg PA4X, Roland SL80
Image HAPPY PLAYING 2023
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
jackoj
Prolific Poster

Postby Mike Bracchi » 28 Apr 2013 15:49

jackoj wrote:Just being looking over the posts, and your input brought back a time when i was told that the said party new all the affairs of other forums,bit undercover work going on.wonder if his or her membership is on the TDP in a different disguise,(can this be done)?

Hello John,

Not only can it be done .... it has been done :D

At the time of writing this message his IP address was recorded as logging on to this site at 9:52 this morning :wink:
As a matter of fact I have known of his 'alias' since June 19th last year ... it just appealed to my warped sense of humour to let him stay and get on with it, after all, he cannot see anything more (or less) than a non-registered visitor can; tierce-de-picardie is a completely open site :twisted:
Mike Bracchi
Vintage Organ Group (Facebook)
Mike Bracchi

Postby Wally Gator » 28 Apr 2013 16:26

I think he made a big "BOOBOO", when he banned all of these contributing members.
Wally Gator
Mega Poster

Postby jackoj » 29 Apr 2013 13:11

Hi Mike,
Your post

Hello John,

Not only can it be done .... it has been done

At the time of writing this message his IP address was recorded as logging on to this site at 9:52 this morning
As a matter of fact I have known of his 'alias' since June 19th last year ... it just appealed to my warped sense of humour to let him stay and get on with it, after all, he cannot see anything more (or less) than a non-registered visitor can; tierce-de-picardie is a completely open site .

So Boo Boo is a spy on the TDP.I checked the profile and it`s a she from Glascow, :loc: (Glascow)Scotland,called Joan,seems to me it should be Moo Moo :lol: sorry for that Mike,this is really an action of the lowest form,the person should be given the treatment he or she gave out.I for one would like this person to reveal themself.Thanks for the info.ATB.jackoj.
Korg PA4X, Roland SL80
Image HAPPY PLAYING 2023
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
jackoj
Prolific Poster

Postby jackoj » 29 Apr 2013 13:15

Hi Wally.
I`M WITH YOU ON THAT ONE MATE. :lol: ATB.jackoj. :)
Korg PA4X, Roland SL80
Image HAPPY PLAYING 2023
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
jackoj
Prolific Poster

Postby Wally Gator » 29 Apr 2013 14:53

And everyone thought they were talking to a girl. :lol:
Wally Gator
Mega Poster

Postby Eddie Smart » 29 Apr 2013 17:27

Craig wrote:Is it the bloke on the Isle of Wight who runs the forum?

I'm from the IoW and it's certainly not me :mrgreen: but I do no who your talking about,hes got answers for every event of skullduggery that goes on in his forum usually gets away with it by blaming it onto his computer or something far beyond his control.He must be the unluckiest bloke in the world to have so many problems that result in his members getting thrown off his site without his knowledge.Its just another assult on his members by insulting their intelligence.but i no doubt there will be some still singing his praise, one day they will be subjected to his cowardly actions and icant wait to see what they have to say then. I am also banned from his site what for i havent a clue, do i care not really.

Eddie
Eddie Smart

Postby jackoj » 29 Apr 2013 17:53

Hi Eddie,
Thanks for entering this debate,you must be one of the nearest to him being from the IOW,don`t think for one minute anybody doesn't know who is the frame for the trouble in the CMF,so your in the clear mate,like i said early in my posts,he has an awful lot of members hoodwinked,only those who have suffered from his madness have come forward to give their views,not heard from any of his supporters.Its a shame we have to spend time doing this,but something had to be done and if this is what it takes,then so be it.ATB Eddie to you and members of the YKK.jackoj.
Korg PA4X, Roland SL80
Image HAPPY PLAYING 2023
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
jackoj
Prolific Poster

Postby Jon D » 30 Apr 2013 14:08

Hello there Jacko I know you have been having trouble on CMF and I totaly agree with the measures you have took I would have done the same thing if it happend to me we will wait and see catch you later cheers pal. :?: :?: :?:
Jon D. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hi there I have played from the age of 13 and all my music is played in a sort of dance tempo style. Have worked in nearly all the North East clubs over the years. That gave me a good grounding. Cheers.
Keyboard: Tyros 5
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2021 April; November (Joint Winner)
2022 June; November
2023 January; August (Joint Winner)
Jon D
Prolific Poster

Postby jackoj » 30 Apr 2013 15:09

Hi John,
Thank you for your support mate,hope you are not penalized for doing so,as you know this was the last thing i wanted to do,but my frustrations had built to exploding point with the treatment i and many others were receiving from the CMF admin,this prompted me to take action,and judging from the response i would say the majority will feel they have vented their frustrations also.CUL.ATB.jackoj.
Korg PA4X, Roland SL80
Image HAPPY PLAYING 2023
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
jackoj
Prolific Poster

Postby jackoj » 03 May 2013 10:29

Hi Mike,
As we have started the second year of the forum and it seems that those who wanted any say anything regarding this topic has done so,if not there is nothing stopping anyone from making a new topic of this issue,so,having said that i would ,if you agree,to stop any more entries to this debate,i feel it will make the new year for the TDP a happier place be.Thanks for allowing me to discuss this matter on the forum.All the very best.jackoj. :D :D
Korg PA4X, Roland SL80
Image HAPPY PLAYING 2023
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
jackoj
Prolific Poster

Next

Return to Shooting The Breeze & General Chatter