Alien Technology

Chat about whatever interests you .. but no politics or religion please!
Viewable by Members and non-Members.

Alien Technology

Postby papadeedee » 06 May 2015 10:22

Greetings all,

Not long ago I read Colonel Corso's book entitled "The Day After Roswell" in which he claims that fibre optics, lasers, computer chips, night vision and kevlar are all the result of reverse engineering alien technology retrieved from the alleged 1947 Roswell flying saucer crash.
I have since become interested in this subject and delving a little deeper, I have found that although nuclear physicist Stanton Friedman casts doubts on Corso's claims, he himself in his website, supplies compelling (to me anyway) evidence of alien visitations to earth.
Anyone ever seen a UFO ?

Brian D
Organ: Orla Ringway RS 400 EU
papadeedee
Prolific Poster

Re: Alien Technology

Postby VAL7JEAN » 06 May 2015 10:56

Telstar - great song from yesteryear.
VAL7JEAN

Postby dragon » 06 May 2015 11:10

Yes. I have seen dozens of Unidentified Flying Objects. I expect everybody has. Just proves they are 'unidentified'. Not that they are from outer space. .. Fred
Keyboard: Korg EK50 Ringway600
dragon
Prolific Poster

Postby papadeedee » 06 May 2015 12:22

Hi Fred,

Yes I have seen night lights probably helicopters and planes but I mean have you ever seen anything that you thought looked unearthly, e.g. pilots and other credible
witnesses have encounterd silent craft flying at incredible speeds and manoeuvring unlike any known aircraft. There are astronauts among others who have reported such things

The military are accused by some as covering it all up. It is alleged by ufologists that Majestic 12 (or MJ-12) is the code name of an alleged secret committee of scientists, military leaders, and government officials, formed in 1947 by an executive order by U.S. President Harry S. Truman to facilitate recovery and
investigation of alien spacecraft.

Stanton Freidman believes the leaked documents of MJ12 are genuine. ( He is definitely no crank)

There are loads of cases, Pheonox Lights incident is just one of many.
(Thousands of witnesses claim to have observed a huge V-shaped (several football field sized), coherently-moving dark UFO (stars would disappear behind the object and reappear as it passed by), producing no sound, and containing five spherical lights or possibly light-emitting engines. Fife Symington, the governor at the time, was one witness to this incident. As governor he ridiculed the idea of alien origin, but several years later he called the lights he saw "otherworldly" after admitting he saw a similar UFO.)

Brian D
papadeedee
Prolific Poster

Postby dragon » 06 May 2015 15:12

I'll believe in aliens when I meet one. .. Fred
Keyboard: Korg EK50 Ringway600
dragon
Prolific Poster

Postby papadeedee » 06 May 2015 16:35

I read a lot and kind of got slightly deeper into the subject than I would ever have imagined. The problem for me is that although this subject is full of cranks, attention seekers, mentally ill and ruthless people who are trying to sell books, there are also very credible people who are convinced that it is real such as Edgar Mitchell (astronaut)
Gordon Cooper (Astronaut), Paul Hellyer.(Former Canadian Defence Minister) and many more. These people have their credibility at stake so why stick their necks out and be open to ridicule.
Having looked at a lot of for and against arguments, I don't know what to believe.(Rapidly coming down on the side of a believer because the debunkers just dismiss it out of hand whereas serious ufologist often present evidence that would be accepted in a court of law)

I didn't set out to try to convince anybody, I just wondered if anyone had seen anything interesting, that's all.

Brian D
papadeedee
Prolific Poster

Return to Shooting The Breeze & General Chatter