"Arranging" with an Arranger Keyboard is Terrific !

Post in here anything you have done with your keyboard or organ,
or any queries you may have about your keyboard or organ.
Viewable by Members and non-Members.

"Arranging" with an Arranger Keyboard is Terrific !

Postby barwonfan » 21 Jan 2021 03:01

"Arranging" with an Arranger Keyboard
Do a right-click on the above LINK to open the topic up in a New Tab

Congratulations to Hugh for producing this wonderful series of posts. It must surely take many hours of work, but is a wonderful resource for anyone interested in this subject. J.T. [Yammyfan]
Keyboard: PSR-S970; PSR-SX900
Image A Musician's work is never done. It is the musician's joy and curse.
I love listening to members performances on this forum and I ALWAYS turn off the speakers on my lap top and plug in my headphones.
barwonfan
Super Poster

Re: "Arranging" with an Arranger Keyboard is Terrific !

Postby Hugh-AR » 21 Jan 2021 10:48

Thanks JT. It takes a lot longer (a lot, lot longer!) to explain how to do something than to actually do it! Like anything, once you know how, you can do it fairly quickly. But if you're like me, I do tend to forget how to do things, so these explanations are for my own benefit as well as everybody else. If I forget, or haven't done something for a while, then refreshing my memory by reading through what I have written brings me back on track.

Although these explanations are for the Tyros 4, they apply equally to any of the Yamaha keyboards .. including my ancient Yamaha AR 80 organ! You just press different buttons, but the end result is the same. And of course with the Genos and the SX series you activate things by touching the screen rather than by pressing buttons. The only thing my AR 80 organ does not have is any MULTI PADS.

Hugh

PS. I have LOCKED the Topic for the moment as I have enough diversions off the beaten track taking you away from the thread of what I am explaining. When I have finished (which will be a while yet!) I will UNLOCK the topic for comments or questions.
It's all about the music ♫ ♪ ♫ Organ: Yamaha AR80 & Keyboard: Tyros 4
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2021 May (Joint Winner); July; September
2022 July; August
2023 April; June; September
Hugh-AR
Prolific Poster

Return to Keyboard Chat