A question and an important notice.

A question and an important notice.

Postby tucsondave » 02 Jan 2022 18:08

Question:
Will an entry in this non-challenge be exempt from the "can't enter it in a challenge if it was entered in a previous challenge" rule?

Notice:
There is limited reserved seating available for the greatest star show ever at The Restaurant at the End of the Universe.

Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2020 January (Joint Winner)
2021 June (Joint Winner)
2023 March
tucsondave
Active Poster

Re: A question and an important notice.

Postby dentyr » 03 Jan 2022 01:00

Dave,

Re: your first comment:
Question:
Will an entry in this non-challenge be exempt from the "can't enter it in a challenge if it was entered in a previous challenge" rule?

That is a very good question. We want you to post your best 'party piece' .. so yes, if this has been posted in a previous Challenge then it is OK to post it in this January 2022 Challenge. To make this quite clear to everyone I have added this to item 5 in my explanation of what this Challenge is all about.

Re: your second comment:
Notice:
There is limited reserved seating available for the greatest star show ever at The Restaurant at the End of the Universe.

Following the smash-hit sci-fi comedy The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe is the second part in Douglas Adams' multi-media phenomenon and cult classic series.

If you've done six impossible things this morning, why not round it off with breakfast at Milliways, the Restaurant at the end of the Universe?

Which is exactly what the crew of the Heart of Gold plan to do. There's just the small matter of escaping the Vogons, avoiding being taken to the most totally evil world in the Galaxy and teaching a space ship how to make a proper cup of tea.

And has anyone actually made a reservation?

Den
Keyboards: Yamaha Tyros 4, PSR SX700, PSR S970and StagePa300
I knit dolls and animal toys.
I always try to do things which I can't do in order to learn how to do them. ..
Werk maakt je vrij. Muziek maakt je blij. Work sets you free. Music makes you happy.
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2020 September (Joint Winner); November
2021 May (Joint Winner)
2023 May; August (Joint Winner)
dentyr
Prolific Poster

Return to CHALLENGE - JANUARY 2022